Google calendar

Sunday 8 January 2012

The first full week of training

I started with a rest on Monday from running because I had tried some hill work on the Sunday and hamstring started to hurt me so I did a walk of 3.2 and a bike ride of 2.36 which was good for me and with not much pain. I thought I would try a running on Tuesday so I went for 2.6 miles run just around Northallerton in the strong wind and bike ride of 2.56 and walk 3.79. I was feeling good so I went to the club on Wednesday night the wind was very strong it felt like 70mph but was only 40mph I completed the full session, been slow in the winds and not going as far as the week before never the less I did 3 miles which was good but I could feel the hamstring hurting me. I also did a walk of 2.67 and bike ride of 2.56 miles just around Northallerton. On Thursday I decided that I had done enough running in the wind so I went on my walking machine 40 min, a bike ride of 2.56 and walk of 2.69. On Friday not want to over do it and pull my hamstring and be out for another 10 weeks I decided to have a rest from running and just do a walk of 3.69 and bike ride of 2.8. On Saturday I went on my walking machine for 40 min and did a walk of 5.57 and bike ride of 2.56 which is all good cross training for me I want to get one final run in this week so I went out on Sunday morning for a run to the Coop shop near Ainderby Garden in Romanby I did how ever only jog the route. Which takes the running and walking to 31.82 miles and the miles so far to 1975.82 miles and the cross training to 19.4 and the miles so to 780.6 miles I finish the first week on 51.22 miles which is very good for me since I have done any think for the last 10 week

Running 900 miles
Walking 1100 miles
Cycling/cross training 800 extra
Weekly Total 31.82
Total so far 36.18
Running Total 11.34
Walking Total 24.84
Cardio work out 4.0
Cycling Total 15.4
20 minutes on walking machine = 1.0 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment