Google calendar

Monday 28 October 2013

The week after the marathon




I got back on the Sunday had a shower and some tea went on my foam roller and had a rest then I got up to make a cup of tea it took me 30min to walk in the kitchen I was that stiff so went on the foam roller again. I then went to bed well I say bed but every time I turned over it hurt I got up on Monday still feeling stiff but I got on the bike and did my paper round and just generally had a walk around town and felt better I even went to the running club don’t know if that was a good idea or not but I did a lot of stretches and a bit of running and some exercises which I felt happy that doing something it was better than doing nothing. I got up Tuesday went to town to pick cat up and do some shopping and got back home and sat on the sofa all day apart from making a cup of tea going to the toilet or doing some dinner I was so tired I even texted my boss and asked for some more time off and he took pity on me and gave me the rest of the week off I was still tired on Wednesday so didn’t do much apart from going into town and to the running club on the night where Greg took the session which I can say I didn’t put much effort in and I had a jog in the second part of the session. Thursday came and I was back in land of the living and went met my mum in town and then Friday came and I was feeling happy and full of life I even went out for a friends birthday and had a few drinks since the last I had alcohol beverage was Christmas all I can say I was feeling rough today and not done much apart from sit on facebook most of the day I did also try and get into the brass monkey which I didn’t get in because there system was have technical problems

No comments:

Post a Comment