Google calendar

Monday 17 March 2014

Damn Ankle


                                                                                                                      
No running on Monday night as we were outside behind the swimming pool my ankle is still not good but I did carry on with the squat challenge, sit up and press up challenge. Rest on Tuesday. Wednesday I went to the club where I did the exercises and tried to do my squats and could only manage 15 so I have now given up on the squat as I could manage to do any more I did get to 105 squats, I managed the rest of exercises and i decided to stay in and do a jog which seemed ok at the time but then for 2 days my ankle hurt, so don’t know if it was the walking to work or the jogging in the sports hall I went to the allotment on Saturday afternoon to do some digging and sow some seeds. I went out for a bike today just around Northallerton did about 10 miles I like my bike ride now as cross training. My ongoing healthy plan is working just need to get more organised with what I am having for dinner and tea apart from my nice friend at work who tempted me with a sweet its not fair I can’t have any until Easter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment