Google calendar

Sunday 4 May 2014

The last month

What can I say about the month I have been to the running club training both on Monday and Wednesday nights but still no running through the week until I have had physiotherapy on 8th may to see what is wrong with the foot/ankle. I have been managing the full session on Monday night because it is a mix of core work and running and I have enjoyed doing something rather than nothing. I did change some of the leg or foot exercises to something like abs or something that wouldn’t give me pain in my foot the next day my foot hurt for 2 days after this Monday night session which was all running. The first part of Wednesday night sessions have been a very hard circuits session no thanks to Peter Hunt maybe the fact that I couldn’t walk for 2 days afterward must have meant I worked hard for a change. I did take part in the second part of the session until my foot starting hurting me. It been so frustrating that I can’t do much in the way of running and will I be injury free for my marathon at the end. i hope I can run the first of the evening league on Thursday night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment