Google calendar

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Be a devil and do both

Over the last 2 weeks I have been that busy with planning my sty stuff for the Thirsk 10 miles race in March, going to the gym after work, doing my driving lessons and not forgetting doing overtime at work. 

So the first week started with me going to the club on Monday night where Sonja put us through our paces with another brute workout, but I would not change for a run on the road. Tuesday is rest day. Wednesday was back to the club for Peter to put us through our paces with more abs and hamstring work, then outside for 4x4min intervals. Thursday saw me at the gym to do boxercise this time with Ryan where I got hit in the face by Lucy not playing fair, I did enjoy my first session with Ryan. Friday saw me back at the gym I tried spinning for the first time which is not for me. Saturday was another rest day due to me being tired. Sunday saw me run down to the gym as a warm up then I did my gym workout and ran back home I covered 4 miles my plan is to up to 6 miles by the end of Feb


My second week saw me at the running club on Monday night for another brute session with Sonja we did the same as last week. Tuesday was rest day. Wednesday saw me back at the club where peter was taking a week off due to us been at the athletics club because we couldn’t get the school just saw us do 6x3 min. Thursday was back at the gym where I got beat up by a girl at boxercise which was very unfair of Mike part as I was been honest in my last blog but the video was very funny. Friday saw me back at the gym after work to do my core session. No park run on Saturday due to overtime at work. Sunday saw me run down to the gym do my work out and run back home I cover 4.43 mile this week    

No comments:

Post a Comment