Google calendar

Sunday 19 April 2009

The slow week ever

The day after the run on Sunday which felt ok because I had done about 7 miles on the Sunday morning, but then there was the walking from and to the station after been in Thirsk for my lunch. so on the Monday there was no club so what excuse could I make up. It took me all day but I couldn’t find one so I went for a run instead which was about 3 to 4 miles just around Northallerton on the Monday night. Rest from running on the Tuesday but not from walking. Back to the club on Wednesday after the Easter break we did our general warm up with no circuits now which made me happy but we are outside at the athletics club it was a very cold night I did some speed work and then just ran around the field for the rest of the time with it been so near the marathon didn’t want to over do it.
I went out with David on Friday I made sure that I got to RPA with 5 minutes to spare we then went up Schola Hill and then a long to Brompton and back in to Northallerton and back to RPA I ran up all of the hills and back to RPA in 65 minutes which was the fastest I had done it in. It was just over 10 minutes miles. But I was only meant to do 40 minutes according to the training plan but did 65 minutes instead, I felt good but tired and the legs were hurting me on Friday night, maybe because David was making me run faster than normal.
The run on the Sunday was about 3 to 4 miles just flat run around Northallerton no hill work with it been one week left to the marathon I was up early and out for my run with in one hour been up I didn’t struggle this morning and I was going to my mums for lunch and she dragged me out for walk with the dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment