Google calendar

Sunday 8 July 2012



Speed work

The week started with me going to the club where we did a warm up with so drills. We then had to pair up and run half laps to our running partner and had to get across the field back to where I started we had to 8 half lap. We then got in to team of 4 and did a relay with me doing a full lap to start and had to get to the finish so the next person could start we did this twice but I started at 300 meter which was still hard because I don’t like track work. We finished the session and I managed to get my 3 miles in for this challenge I am doing with Fran. Rest on Tuesday and Wednesday from running just did some walking and cycling. I had a meeting on Wednesday so there was no club for me. I decided to get my backside out of the door on Thursday and do a 3 mile run around Northallerton my time was 32.45 and my avg pace was 10.20min/miles. I went out on Friday night for a 4 mile run around Northallerton instead of my normal 6 miles, because I was running at Kilburn on Sunday so wanted to rest but still needed to get my 5 sessions in for this week for the challenge that I am doing with Fran. I decided to have rest do a little walk into town and bike ride. So I went to the Allotment and did 3hrs of weeding and general tidying up and  burn 998 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment