Google calendar

Monday 18 March 2013

No running due to this cold Week 10 of the training plan diary




I still had a cold but did a bit of training not following my marathon training plan and did a slow jog rather than running fast

Monday Club with Sonja 

I went to the club, we did a warm up as usual and some drills we also practice some of the drills so we do them right when we are out running we then did 8 station circuits with plank sit up and few more which was an easy night for a change

Tuesday 3mile 30min / 3mile 33min

I was still full of cold so I started off by doing 3 miles just to see how I felt and after running 3 miles I was feeling dreadful so I finished my run and came home instead for the rest I just ran around the footpath in Northallerton

Wednesday club with Paul

I got to the running club on Wednesday, I thought Rob would be taking part of the session, I was so wrong Paul took the session. I did do the warm up which was the evil plyometrics and quad bust session which I did a bit but still full of cold. I then stayed inside because it was too cold outside and wouldn’t do my cold any good so I just jogged up and down the hall and walked when we needed to I did manage to do the full session

Thursday 30 min jog

I normally have a rest but the marathon training plan said a 30 min jog but because I still had this cold  I had a rest instead 

Friday 5miles Target 52min

With me been at work and still tried and still got this cold I decided to have another rest

Saturday 12miles Target 2hrs 12min

With me still having this cold I didn’t do a long run this week I went out and did 3 miles running instead I was going to have a rest but I had already had 2 rest days this week so far

Sunday 30min jog

No running today as I still felt dreadful from this cold and decided to have rest instead

No comments:

Post a Comment