Google calendar

Monday 17 February 2014

The hard Decision to say NO to a race




I was looking forward to running the Osmotherly 10km on Sunday morning but after posting a photo of my healthy tea to Facebook all the non runners came out and said I shouldn’t run. So with been in two minds I put a post on Run the world Facebook page and everybody apart one said don’t run so I took the hard decision and sent Fran a private message saying I didn’t want to risk doing the race and been out long it so frustrating not been able to run. My second frustration is that a few of the runners think I am playing on this ankle sprain and don’t believe I have a bad ankle plus the fact I sent Fran another private message just to convince her that I wasn’t wimping out of the run and I do have a sprained ankle. Now on happy note my ongoing healthy plan is still on track I and for the second week I haven’t had any chocolate  

No comments:

Post a Comment