Google calendar

Monday 4 May 2015

The last 5 weeks

I took a few days off running over Easter so I could get on and dig my allotment over, get some plants put in, seeds sown. Then I had pink eye so there was no gym or running for a week but I was lucky to get the Easter handicap done before my break. I got back on the exercise within the last 2 week.


The last few weeks have seen me do another slow time at the time trial and left my training plan in tatters that I have been doing since the beginning of time and try something different like put some cardio in to my workout still needs a few tweaks here and there. In between all this training I have been doing overtime at work and learning to drive which has meant less running atm. I have booked in for Darlington 10k and the evening leagues start this week. I am also hoping to go to the bridge in Nov with the running club 

No comments:

Post a Comment