Google calendar

Wednesday 29 April 2009

The last week

I did little run on the Sunday about 4 or 5 miles. Then it was to the club on the Monday where I said I wasn't going to alot but I ended up doing a lot of speed work so with the rest day on Tuesday it was back to the club on Wednesday where I did very little with it been to near to the marathon (I got people wishing me good luck). Then there was no run with david on the Friday because I was going down to London by train and the only thing I needed to do was pack the night before. I was getting picked up by Jill's mum at 2pm but between them both (David and Jean) they were stressed that they were go to miss the 2.49 pm train. I would like to say thank you to David and Jill for looking after me over the weekend I had good time the show on Friday was great I loved grease and then the trip along river was nice we saw the London eye, Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and Buckingham Parlace then we went back to the youth hostel for some rest then to meet Jill and David for some pasta we went to an Italian restaurant which was very nice, then to bed early.

1 comment:

  1. Well done ! Blogger Jogger.
    Now all you need to do is find another marathon
    to train for next year. Keep up with all the training it can only get easier, especially the way your improving.
    Killer Road Runner.

    ReplyDelete