Google calendar

Saturday 20 June 2009

Richmond evening league


The race was different to previous years, we had to meet at the cricket club but Ken couldn’t find it at first, but we finally found it. The race started on top of a hill and finished on the hill the race was not too bad, muddy in parts and more off road than on road there were enough hills in it to kill you but that was nothing compared to the big big big hill that we had to run up. I started to run up, by the time I got half way I gave up and walked the rest of the way up and started to run when I got to the top but then I started to slow down towards the end because I didn't have any thing left in my legs and I did try to put a sprinter finish on I was happy with my time which was 58.27 at least it was under 1 hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment