Google calendar

Monday 16 November 2009

Double Training

With my new training plan of Davids it said that I needed to do double training on Monday and Wednesday but only managed to do it on Monday with a flat 3 mile run around Northallerton, starting and finishing at Knotto Bottom which I did in 30 minutes. Then it was off to the club in the evening for more kill-a-exercise that I enjoyed. I was with Alan and Chris this week I am getting better at the exercises as the weeks go on. We had new exercises which was to move our legs in and out to make how butts strong it wasn’t easy exercise we did two set of circuits and a pyramid as warm up. It was a rest on Tuesday I was so tired, I was too busy to fit in any extra training on Wednesday so I just went to the club that night and did the warm up as normal I still did 7 star jumps I am going to up to 10 starting next week and then 3 sets of 4 minutes with 2 minutes rest in between each set I managed 6 and a half lengths in the first set and then in the last two sets I was trying to go for 6 and a half lengths again but only managed to do 6 lengths I was slowing down, I put it down to all that extra training I am doing. I then took my running kit 9 miles to my mums and went out for a 4.9 mile run around Thirsk which Cameron made up run that they do on Monday night I did it in 47.45 I did enjoy running that route this was before I started to paint for my mum I didn’t manage Friday because I was busy doing other things so I got out on Saturday for a 3 mile run just on the flat route I enjoy which is just around Northallerton I have been out 5 days this week including a double session which takes my milage to 16 for running and 18 miles on my bike all this is good training for the cross country on Sunday.

week 2

Monday - Morning: 30 mins easy Evenings: Club - 3mile
Tuseday - Rest or Cross Train rest
Wednesday - Morning: 30 mins 2 mins easy 4 mins fast x 5 Evening : Club
Thursday - 4 mile steady -4.9 miles
Friday - Rest or 40 mins steady - rest
Saturday - 6 miles steady - 3 miles
Sunday - Rest or 30 mins easy - cross country

No comments:

Post a Comment