Google calendar

Sunday 8 November 2009

The start of the training plan

Monday night training went well with the warm up, we then paired up and did pyramids 1, 2, 3, 4, 3, 2, 1, then we got to do circuits. I was with Ken and Sonja this week and tried a bit harder this week. I didn’t struggle with any of the circuits this week, we have been told that from Monday it's going to be harder with more butt exercises than we have being doing. I had a rest on Tuesday. Went back to the club on Wednesday, training which was as normal with the warm ups, I am still doing 7 star jumps even though Lydia was there to keep me in check. We then did 1 set 4 minutes and 1 set 6 minutes with 2 minutes rest in between each set i am still doing 6 half lengths of the sport hall in 1 minute just need that extra push to go a bit further to get to 7 lengths. I went out with David on Thursday for a 4 mile flat run from RPA along to Bromopton and back to RPA we did that at a steady pace which was 10 minute mile while David explained my training plan to me and what i should be doing, he said I should be get out a minimum of 4 days per week which included a long run but i can do at any time and double training if I can fit it all in with my busy week. I got out for my long run this week which was 6 miles I was going to do out and back course which was 3 mile each way but I got sick of the cars speeding along and having to jump out of the way. I turned off and went along the road past Sowerby Grange and down Scholla Lane which i did in one hour at steady pace and kept going all the way round without stopping for a rest. I didn’t struggle like two weeks ago when I couldn’t even manage Scholla Hill. I was tired by the time I got to the top of the hill. I chose to go out on Saturday morning before I started work in the charity shop because I was going to my mum's on Sunday to do some decorating for her and I also stopped for my tea. I am still keeping up the milage on my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment