Google calendar

Sunday 14 March 2010

The hard Wednesday

The week started off with me going to the club. Sonja was taking the session. We did the warm and then we got in teams of two where we did a pyramid of 1, 2, 3, 3, 2, 1. David got confused and did one less then we did 1 circuit and all the usual core exercises that we do on Monday. We did some relaxing exercises to loosen the muscles up. Rest on Tuesday. Back to the club on Wednesday, we did a warm up with different exercise like skipping, and stride out. We did 2 circuits where on the first set of circuits I wasn’t putting much effort into the exercise until Noal Clough saw me and started moaning at me to do them properly and put more effort in the exercise which I did in the 2nd set of circuits. We did 4x4 minutes with 2 fast minutes where I was doing 6 half length in nearly every minute and only in a few I was doing just 6 length but it was a very hard session. I went out on Thursday morning for a 3 mile run around the route I like, it was cold but dry which was great I had rest on Friday due to it been too wet and windy. I did go out for 2.7 mile run around the town centre on Saturday morning before I went to Help The Aged which was great to get out on a different route and to loosen the legs for the cross country on Sunday which takes my running to 11.6 miles and the count down to 907.9 miles

Week 9

Monday - Morning: 3 mile steady Evenings: Club training
Tuesday - Rest or Cross Train – rest
Wednesday - Morning: 4 miles steady off road Evening : Club training
Thursday - 4 mile steady - 3 miles
Friday - 4 mile steady - rest
Saturday - 3 mile steady – 2.7 miles
Sunday - 8 miles steady – 9.5k Richmond cross country

No comments:

Post a Comment