Google calendar

Sunday 7 March 2010

The hard week

The week started off with me going to the club. David took the session because Sonja was away so we did the warm as normal with 3 circuits to do. To start off with running 4 lengths then 6 lengths and 2 lengths on the last circuit which made it fast circuits the exercise were very hard this week with a lot of star jumps, pull ups and leg exercises you felt that you had a good work out so a rest was in order on Tuesday. So with a run pencilled in for Wednesday morning with Lorraine but she couldn’t make it so I went out for a 2.6 mile around the town centre because I knew that David was taking the training session then I went to the club where we did a warm up and then we did 3, 5, 7, lengths to start off with up and down the sports hall I teamed up Alan but couldn’t keep up with him then we did 4x5 lengths of the sports hall which was very hard to keep the same pace and to do something different than what Rob does with us. I couldn’t make it out with David on Thursday because I was in the charity shop all day so I went out for a 3 mile run by myself around the route I like. I went out for 2.9 miles run around the town which I managed to run fast down South Parade on Friday night after been at Help The Aged because I didn’t get up in time to meet Lorraine on the morning I was going out on Saturday night to the house music gig with my mum and my sister which was good night but I woke up with a banging head on Sunday morning I did manage to get out for a run just around Thirsk which was good but was hoping to do more if I wasn’t out last night I only managed 3.5 mile and not the 6 miles I was hoping to do which takes my running to 12 miles and the count down to 919.5 miles and my walking to 10 miles this week

week 9

Monday - Morning: 3 mile steady Evenings: Club training
Tuesday - Rest or Cross Train - rest
Wednesday - Morning: 4 miles steady off road Evening : Club training and 2.5 miles
Thursday - 4 mile steady - 3 miles
Friday - 4 mile steady - 2.9 miles
Saturday - 3 mile steady
Sunday - 8 miles steady – 3.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment