Google calendar

Sunday 11 April 2010

Valley road speed session

With no club on Monday because of the bank holiday I went out for 3 miles just around the town centre and back home after been at Help the Aged my time was 28:56 which was good for me. Rest on Tuesday. Back to the club on Wednesday for more punishment we did the warm, then we split in two groups where we ran around a mapped out course 8 times, I was in the slow group my first two laps and the last two laps were 1:33 my 3rd and 6th lap were 1:37 my 4th and 5th were 1:39 which were all consistent. I did enjoy getting outside for a change and the little uphill, it was tough on the grass because I have been training on the road mostly resting on Thursday with an easy 2.7 mile run on Friday just around the streets in Northallerton my time was slower than when I have done a 3 mile run which was 28:27. I did a speed session on Saturday night on valley road which was 3 sets 4 between two lampposts with a recovery jog around Newlands starting at the bus stop was slower going down the hill than I was starting at the other end which was faster I used the same two lampposts so you would of thought my time would be the same. I went out for a early morning run on Sunday before going down to my mum all I can say about this 3 mile run I was stiff from doing the speed session and my time I was slow for a 3 mile run which was 30:24. Which take my running 8.7 miles and the count down to 864.8 miles

Valley Road Speed Session

1st set

36s, 32s, 35s, 33s

2nd set

34s, 34s, 32, 36s

3rd set

32s, 36s, 32s, 34s

Week 13

Monday - Morning: 3 mile steady Evenings: 3 miles
Tuesday - rest or Cross Train - rest
Wednesday - Morning: 4 miles steady off road Evening: Club
Thursday - 4 mile steady – rest
Friday - 4 mile steady – 2.7 miles
Saturday - 3 mile steady - speed session
Sunday - 8 miles steady – 3miles

No comments:

Post a Comment