Google calendar

Sunday 2 May 2010

The bad leg

The week started off with me going to the athletics club where I hurt my knee cap on the step as we walked into the changing room. I still did the training because we were on the grass we did the warm as and we had to throw a bean bag to each other which was hard because of the wind. I was with Olly and Tore where we did a rolling relay 1, 2, 3, 3, 2, 1, up and down the field and all Tore did was moan it was too far I enjoyed myself. After the training my knee started to hurt really bad so I missed the time trial on Wednesday and helped with the time keeping instead. We were at Sutton bank. I was hoping to do the evening league at Ilkley on Thursday night which I did I then had rest on Friday. Did some speed work on Valley Road 3 sets of 3 between the lampposts which I enjoyed but I was slightly slower than last week because of the knee hurting me, my time average was 40s I started to slow down on the last set because of my knee I had rest on Sunday because I am wanting to do Ripon 10 miles next Sunday

Valley road speed session

1st set

34s 40s 38s

2nd set

41s 39s 36s

3rd set

40s, 40s, 35s

week 16

Monday - Morning: 3 mile steady Evenings: Club
Tuesday - Rest or Cross Train - rest
Wednesday - Morning: 4 miles steady off road Evening : injury
Thursday - 4 mile steady – 5.9 miles
Friday - 4 mile steady - rest
Saturday - 3 mile steady - valley road speed session
Sunday - 8 miles steady - rest

No comments:

Post a Comment