Google calendar

Sunday 13 June 2010

The 5 Hill Reps

The week started with me going to the club on Monday night where we did the warm up. Then we paired up two were one having a cone and bean bag and the other had bean bag and we had to run for 30 second and dropped the bean bag where we stopped then we had to put a cone there and we had to do this 8 times to the point we dropped the cone. Then we did a speed session where we had to have 3 in a group and run backward and forward when the other person reached us. Rest on Tuesday. Back to the club on Wednesday we did 12x400 with 100m recovery jog I struggled to keep up with the group at first but I pushed myself to keep the pace up with Tore and try to beat her at the next evening league. We took it in turns to be the front runner where everyone had to keep the same pace and not over take the front runner and I was the front runner with Ian ran at my side all the way around the 400m which was very hard not to slow down and I did push myself on the last two 400m lap and killed myself. Rest on Thursday or shall I say painting at my mums. Rest on Friday more training on Saturday on Sandy Bank running between the lamppost and the 30 sign I only managed to do 5 hill rep which are slower time than when I did them in November maybe because I was training for half marathon my legs were killing me after that I then went for a run around the town centre on Sunday which was 3.1 miles struggled a little bit after all the hard training I have been doing all week in the rain which take my run to 3.1 miles and the count down to 819.2 and the walk to 10 miles this week

The hill rep on Sandy Bank

1st 57s
2nd 59s
3rd 102s
4th 102s
5th 101s

week 22

Monday - Morning: 3 mile steady Evenings: Club
Tuesday - Rest or Cross Train - rest
Wednesday - Morning: 4 miles steady off road Evening : Club 12x400 track session
Thursday - 4 mile steady 5 mile walk
Friday - 4 mile steady - rest
Saturday - 3 mile steady – 5 hill rep
Sunday - 8 miles steady – 3.1miles

No comments:

Post a Comment