Google calendar

Sunday 6 June 2010

The bank holiday rest

The week started by me having a rest on bank holiday Monday and going down to my mums to do some painting and to see her. Rest on Tuesday. Back to the club on Wednesday and we were training at the school on the track but it was change at the last minutes and we were at the athletic club where we did the warm up and then we got in our groups. We had to do half a lap at fast pace 6 times with half lap recovery jog I ran around by myself at nice steady pace and completed the session. I did start off by time a few lap my times were around the 1.22 mark I did enjoy doing the session. With no rest on Thursday with the Harrogate Evening league I had a rest on Friday and it was too warm on Saturday night to do any running so I had a rest more speed training on Sunday in the rain which I enjoyed because it had cooled down I did 5x1 set of between the lamppost on valley road I ran down to the second lamppost and back before I stop the watch I did this 5 time my time were around 1.19-1.21 same as I have normal been doing over the last 6 week which take my running to 5.5mile and the count down to 822.3 miles on happy note I have got a new job and start on Tuesday

Valley road speed session

1st set – 1:21 s

2nd set – 1:21s

3rd set – 1:20s

4th set – 1:20s

5th set – 1:19s

week 21

Monday - Morning: 3 mile steady Evenings: rest
Tuesday - Rest or Cross Train – rest
Wednesday - Morning: 4 miles steady off road Evening : Club
Thursday - 4 mile steady – Harrogate Evening League
Friday - 4 mile steady – rest
Saturday - 3 mile steady – rest
Sunday - 8 miles steady – valley road speed session
________________

No comments:

Post a Comment