Google calendar

Sunday 6 June 2010

Harrogate Evening League

We got to Esholt just 1 mile away from Leeds Bradford airport the start was 5 minutes from LA fitness. We started at the clock tower on the Westfield Industrial Estate, past the industrial buildings on your right then into the park. Turn right follow the tarmac path (old railway track) to the end. Turn left after the bridge and down through the field towards Spring Woods. Where we hit the first of the mean hills where I ran up all the way to the top along the wood and we hit the second hill which was a very mean hill, I walked up the last part of the hill through the wood where we then doubled back on ourself and came down the other side and back along the tarmac path which seemed like you were on treadmill and going nowhere and I had nothing left in my legs my time was 62:10 it was very warm and Tore beat me again that 2 out of the 3 race that she as beat me and there was no water left at the end after a warm race

No comments:

Post a Comment