Google calendar

Sunday 27 June 2010

Back Run with Lorraine from the OX

After all the hard training last week I decided to have a rest from club training and went out for a 3 mile run after work in the very hot sun around the course I like doing, I was 3-4 minutes slower than normal. Rest on Tuesday. To the club on Wednesday, we did 4x900m in lane 7 and 8 with David S, we took it in turns to be the front runner, I was the front runner for first 900m lap we did four of these laps, I timed myself on the last 2 900m laps my times were 2:30 for the first 450m and 5:11 for 900m for the 3rd lap and for the last lap I was 2:28 for the first 450m and 4:54 for the 900m. No rest on Thursday because Lorraine was meeting me at my flat for a run and she made me go up Scholla lane, I struggled to keep up with Lorraine but I didn’t stop and walk up the hill I did stop at the pub for the toilet and to let the old ladies have rest before we went back down the hill at fun speed and back to the pub for half a cider. I felt ill the next day because I don’t drink anymore. I then went to the Fewston and Swinsty Reservoir with the club on Friday night where I ran around the opposite Reservoir than 2 year ago I ran with Ian, Sarah, Cath, Marian, Pam and Louise I was running on in front and Cath was keeping up with me but I was going too fast for her and she was running on Sunday so she ran with Sarah and Louise ran with me and kept up with me all the way around the hilly route she did stop and walk a few times but I was told to carry on running and we finished in 45:27 and I did enjoy the run and the Beef casserole afterwards in the black bull I did take Saturday and Sunday as two rest day which take my running to 10.1 miles and the count down to 801.9miles

week 24

Monday - Morning: 3 mile steady Evenings: 3 miles run
Tuesday - Rest or Cross Train – rest
Wednesday - Morning: 4 miles steady off road Evening : Club
Thursday - 4 mile steady – 4miles
Friday - 4 mile steady - 3.1 miles
Saturday - 3 mile steady – rest
Sunday - 8 miles steady -rest

No comments:

Post a Comment