Google calendar

Sunday 20 June 2010

Monday night session

The week started with me going to club on Monday night where we did the normal warm u;p exercise then we got into the session where we did a rolling relay with 4 groups and we had to run from one cone to the other cone and recovery jog back to the cone where we started on before it got to our turn we did a 5 minute run at each cone before changing to the next cone we did this for 20 minutes. We then did some cool down exercises and relaxing for about 5 minutes. Rest on Tuesday. Back to the club on Wednesday David took the session we paired up and had to run 200m with a recovery jog across the middle we did this for about 25 minutes which I found boring just running around the track by myself. With the Harrogate evening league on Thursday I was out to try and beat Tor. Rest on Friday. I decided to do a different training session I ran down to the bridge over the school where I ran up the steps to the top and walked back down ten times and then I ran back home my legs were goosed. I then did a speed session between the lamppost on valley on Sunday morning were I ran down and back up 5 time and apart from the second one which was slow all the rest were fast each time I remember what Gary Dunn said to me about training hard in each session which take my running to 7.2 miles and the count down to 812 miles.

Valley road speed session

1st 1:16
2nd 1:17
3rd 1:13
4th 1:12
5th 1:08

week 23

Monday - Morning: 3 mile steady Evenings: Club
Tuesday - Rest or Cross Train – rest
Wednesday - Morning: 4 miles steady off road Evening : Club
Thursday - 4 mile steady – evening league 4.8m
Friday - 4 mile steady – rest
Saturday - 3 mile steady – bridge session
Sunday - 8 miles steady – valley road speed session

No comments:

Post a Comment