Google calendar

Sunday 25 July 2010

Harrogate 10k

I decided to do Harrogate 10k on Sunday because I was already down at my mums doing some painting on Saturday for her. I got a lift with Marian and Ian we got to the race about 45 minute before it started, I got my number and did a warm up. The race started which was a 2 lap course. We ran up this long hill and around the housing estate and back to the start, I took the first 3 miles steady people over took me. On the second lap I over took about 10 people including Pat and Marian you both over took me in on the first lap. I was 2 minutes slower than 2 years ago even though they had changed the course and took out the big hill I did enjoy the new course but it was still very hard

My time

1 – 10.33
2 – 11.08
3 – 10.32
4 – 10.48
5 – 10.55
6 – 12.19

No comments:

Post a Comment