Google calendar

Sunday 25 July 2010

The last track session

This week started with me going to the club on Monday night, Sonja took the session. We did a warm and then we got into the session. We did a rolling relay where all our group ran to the next cone, where the next group started and we had a rest until it got back around to our turn. I did try and keep up with Tor which was very hard for the first half of the session until she started to get tired then I started to beat her. Sonja got the big dice out where someone rolled the dice and we had to do different exercise such as press up, the plank. Rest on Tuesday. Back to the club on Wednesday, Nigel took the our group, we did 8x400 with 2 minutes rest in between. My times were around the 2 minute mark. I did enjoy the session apart from when it started to rain we used lane 1 and 2. Rest on Thursday. Went for a 3 mile walk on Friday to do something different because I was running on Sunday I do enjoy the walk and really feel good for a race on training session and I am enjoying running more which takes my run to 8 miles and the count down to 771.2 miles

Track session

1 - 2.08
2 - 2.17
3 – 2.01
4 – 2.02
5 – 2.02
6 – 2.03
7 – 206
8 – 2.05

week 28

Monday - Morning: 3 mile steady Evenings: Club
Tuesday - Rest or Cross Train - rest
Wednesday - Morning: 4 miles steady off road Evening : Club
Thursday - 4 mile steady - rest
Friday - 4 mile steady - 3 miles walk
Saturday - 3 mile steady - rest
Sunday - 8 miles steady - Harrogate 10k

No comments:

Post a Comment