Google calendar

Sunday 1 August 2010

Ernie Time Trial

The week started with me going to the club on Monday night, we did a warm up as normal then we got in to the session where we all had a bean bag and Sonja had a course mark out for us, we had to run for 1 minute and drop the beanbag when she blew the whistle. We then had a 30 seconds rest and ran back to where we started we then had 2 minutes rest and did this in 8 sets of 1 minute. Sonja got the dice out and what ever the dice said we had to do that many lengths to the cone and back. Rest on Tuesday. Wednesday night was different because we went to Newton-on-Ouse to do a time trial though Beningbrough Hall which was 2.2 miles. We did a relay race with mixed abilities in each group I was with Steve and Geoff I did enjoy the time trial and did a second slower than last year but did seem to run better this year. I did enjoy the food and drink afterwards. Rest on Thursday and Friday and I was going for a run after the fun day that was planned but I was so tired afterwards I decided to have a rest and do my 5 miles walk as normal on Sunday which takes my running to 2 miles and the count down to 769.2 miles

week 29

Monday - Morning: 3 mile steady Evenings: Club
Tuesday - Rest or Cross Train - rest
Wednesday - Morning: 4 miles steady off road Evening : Club
Thursday - 4 mile steady – rest
Friday - 4 mile steady – rest
Saturday - 3 mile steady – fun day/rest
Sunday - 8 miles steady – 5 miles walk

No comments:

Post a Comment