Google calendar

Sunday 8 August 2010

The 5k session

The week started with me going to the club on Monday night, we did the warm up as normal with a few different games ready for the start of the winter session. We got into the session where we did the same as the week before, we ran for 1 minute and then dropped the bean bag, rest for 30 seconds and ran back to the start and have 2 minutes rest, we did 4 sets and we didn't stop just because it was raining we carried on. Rest on Tuesday. Back to the club on Wednesday, did a warm up and did some stretches because my legs were hurting me we did 8x700yard with 1 minutes rest in between each set we ran around the cricket pitch at the athletics club I was in Ian's group, I was last every time and had a job to keep up with rest of the group but I did enjoy the session because it was different to running around the track. I was unable to get out with Lorraine this week again because I couldn’t make Thursday morning so I had rest instead on Thursday and Friday and went for my 3 mile walk on Saturday night all good training for Darlington 10k on Sunday which take my running to 9.1 miles and the count down to 760.1

week 30

Monday - Morning: 3 mile steady Evenings: Club
Tuesday - Rest or Cross Train – rest
Wednesday - Morning: 4 miles steady off road Evening : Club
Thursday - 4 mile steady – rest
Friday - 4 mile steady – rest
Saturday - 3 mile steady – 3 mile walk
Sunday - 8 miles steady – Darlington 10k

No comments:

Post a Comment