Google calendar

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Ripon Handicap

we got to Ripon in good time I found out what time I was setting off which was 7.34 and Tor was setting off 3 minutes behind me so I was hoping to open up a big gap so she wouldn’t pass me. We started by running through the fields on to the road where Tor passed me and we carried on running down the rough track on to the road missed out Studley Royal long road and went around the back and up this big hill where I started off my run and thought I could walk up the hill fast so I did across the field where I passed Pam and we ran down the road and back though the field which I disliked and to the finish where I passed the ladies from Ilkley on the field and got my bottle of beer and was 14 seconds slower than last year but I seemed to have enjoyed the race better this year my time was 53.22

No comments:

Post a Comment