Google calendar

Sunday 11 July 2010

Kilburn 7 miles

I got to Kilburn with half an hour to spare so I did a little warm up then the race started. I did the first mile in under 9 minutes and then hit the first big hill which from there on into about the 5 mile marker I took it very steady and wasn’t that bothered about people overtaking me because I knew what big hills were to come and I was saving all my energy for the last 2 miles. I was very consistant with my time I was doing a 10 minute mile all the way round and lost about 30 seconds at each water station but I needed a drink of water I never walked up any of the hills and within the last 2 miles I over took 4 or 5 people because I was running downhill that fast noone could keep up with me the weather condition was just right for the race not too hot and not too windy and I knocked off 4 minutes from last years time my time was 71.53

1st miles - 8.56
2nd miles – 10.38
3rd miles – 10.45
4th miles - 10.34
5th miles – 11.24
6th miles – 11.13
7th miles – 9.28

No comments:

Post a Comment