Google calendar

Sunday 15 August 2010

Hill Session

The week started with us doing a hill session on Monday night because the races were on. So we went up Stoneybrough Lane and we did some hill work over the bridge and up and down the other side. We did 5 on each side with a recovery jog down the hill and then we ran up the hill and so far over the bridge and we did this 5 times which was hard work on our legs and then we did 2 short hill reps which wasn’t far but you knew you had done a work out which I did enjoy. Rest on Tuesday. Back to training on Wednesday if I had read the Text from Noal where to meet which I didn’t because I was busy doing other stuff so I went out for 3 miles run on my own which was around Mowbray run which I did in 28.01 which was my fastest time on that course. I had rest Thursday and Friday and went out and did a speed session between the lamppost on Valley Road which I did 1 set of 5 down to the second lamppost and back to the first lamppost with 1 minutes rest in between each set I did enjoy the session and felt stiff afterwards I did my 4 mile walk today which I do enjoy which takes my running to 3 miles and the count down to 757.1 miles

Valley road Speed Session

1 – 1.20
2 – 117
3 – 116
4 – 114
5 – 112

week 31

Monday - Morning: 3 mile steady Evenings: Club
Tuesday - Rest or Cross Train
Wednesday - Morning: 4 miles steady off road Evening : 3 miles run
Thursday - 4 mile steady – rest
Friday - 4 mile steady – rest
Saturday - 3 mile steady – valley road speed session
Sunday - 8 miles steady - 4 miles walk

No comments:

Post a Comment