Google calendar

Sunday 29 August 2010

Rob's killer session

The week started with Rob taking the session on Monday night because Sonja was away. We did a warm up as normal, we did a few different exercises then we got into the session, Rob had us in groups of 3 with slow, medium and fast runners. We had to run to the first cone and back, the next person went and we got a recovery we did to the second cone which was further away we did this for 20 minutes which was very hard on the legs. Bring back Sonja. Not used to that much exercise on a Monday night I did enjoy the session, but the legs didn’t the next day because they were stiff. Rest on Tuesday. We went to Wass wood on Wednesday night, where we did the summer handicap which was 2.2 miles around the wood me, Tor and Cath set off together, Tor set a good pace which I couldn’t keep up with her she did slow going up the hill and I did try and catch her up but she started to speed up along the flat she did slow again on the last hill and yet again I tried and failed to catch her up. My time overall was faster than the last 3 years ago so I was happy my time was 21.24. I enjoyed the food and won a bottle wine. Been lazy on Thursday, Friday and Saturday and I went out for run on Sunday for 3.3 mile run, I decided to take my MP3 play out with me to listen to some music for a change seem as I was running on the footpath I did enjoy it and going fast but I didn’t time myself but I did enjoy the run for a change ran around Northallerton which take my running to 5.4 miles and the count down 746.1 miles

week 33

Monday - Morning: 3 mile steady Evenings: Club
Tuesday - Rest or Cross Train - rest
Wednesday - Morning: 4 miles steady off road Evening : summer handicap
Thursday - 4 mile steady – lazy
Friday - 4 mile steady – lazy
Saturday - 3 mile steady – rest
Sunday - 8 miles steady – 3.2 miles run

No comments:

Post a Comment