Google calendar

Sunday 24 October 2010

The good week

The week started with me going to the club on Monday night, we did the warm up as normal with some jogging around the gym to start with. We then split up into groups and did some other warm exercises to the yellow line and back we did to the other yellow and back and to the black line and to last black line and back such as back flip, running backward and high knee. we got into the circuits where we different exercises such as stand on one leg and bend the other knee while holding a ball in front of you. We did some balancing exercises at the end with some relaxing exercises. Rest on Tuesday. Back to the club on Wednesday, warm up as normal with some jogging around the sports hall with a few different exercises such as back flips and high knee, we then did 3 sets of circuits across the sports hall with star jumps, hand step up and sit-ups I have been doing 10 of each. David took the indoor session, we did a pyramid
1, 3, 5, lengths of the sports hall I did try and keep up with Sue but as we got doing more lengths I started to slow down and couldn’t keep up with Sue I did try my best. We did 5 minutes of running none stop up and down the sports hall with some stretching down afterwards. Rest on Thursday and Friday because I was delivering my Kleeneze catalogues, I did go out on Saturday night for a 3 mile run around the route that I like. I was going to the cross country but Lydia had new baby boy so Ken was going and I didn’t know you was going so I gave it a miss and went out for a 3 mile run on the route I enjoy which takes my running to 6 miles and the count down to 705.1 miles.

week 40

Monday - Morning: 3 mile steady Evenings: Club
Tuesday - Rest or Cross Train
Wednesday - Morning: 4 miles steady off road Evening : Club
Thursday - 4 mile steady – rest
Friday - 4 mile steady – rest
Saturday - 3 mile steady – 3 miles
Sunday - 6 miles steady – 3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment