Google calendar

Sunday 17 October 2010

The pit lane

The week started with me going to the club on Monday night. We started off by throwing the bean bag to your partner and jogging on spot at the same time, standing on one leg and few other exercises, we also did some strides across the gym. We got in two the circuits where we did pull ups, sit ups and the 90s exercise which I struggled on so I did the plank instead. I did enjoy the session and relaxing after doing the circuits. Rest on Tuesday. I went to the club on Wednesday where we did 3 sets of circuits across the sports hall such as step ups, star jumps, sit ups and many more exercises that Rob had us doing. Daivd took the indoor session, we did 1½ laps of the sports hall, David had mapped out a course starting at the top and finishing at the bottom we did this for 6 minutes had a rest and did another 6 minutes. It was a change to do something different, I did enjoy the session. Rest on Thursday and went out for run on Friday 2.2 miles just around the town before I went out to do my kleeneze. I did my speed session on Sunday down Valley Road between the lampposts with a warm up before I started, my times were a bit slower than normal because I fell over and bruised my knee cap which takes my running to 2.2 mile and the count down to 711.7

Valley road speed session

1st – 1.20
2nd – 1.20
3rd - 1.19
4th – 1.19
5th – 1.17

week 39

Monday - Morning: 3 mile steady Evenings: Club
Tuesday - Rest or Cross Train - rest
Wednesday - Morning: 4 miles steady off road Evening : Club
Thursday - 4 mile steady – rest
Friday - 4 mile steady - 2.2 miles
Saturday - 3 mile steady – rest
Sunday - 6 miles steady – valley road speed session

No comments:

Post a Comment