Google calendar

Sunday 14 November 2010

Flatts lanes cross country

The week started with me going to the club on Monday night, we did the warm as usual with Sonja. We were given a number and we had to do an exercise when she shouted our number, we did this for about 10 minutes which was fun to do a different type of warm up. We then did 2 sets of circuits, we did a few different exercises such as use the medicine ball and we did opposite hand and leg and the other usual exercise such as sit up and press up and we did a cool down. Rest on Tuesday. Back to the club we did 3 sets of 5 with 1 minute recovery and 2 minutes in between each set. Paul took the session for the first 1 minute and the last minutes I did 6 ½ laps and 6 laps for the rest of the minutes, by the end my legs were like jelly and felt like stopping after the 5 laps but I did pushed myself to do the extra lap every time. Rest on Thursday. I did go for a run on Friday night down to B&Q to price some wood up for my DIY project and to Sainsbury's picked up some dried fruit up for my Christmas cake I am making and run back home. Rest on Saturday. Cross country on Sunday at Flatts Lane we did 1 short lap and 2 long laps around this very hilly and muddy course, I enjoyed the course my time was 72.29 which is 5 minutes slower than last years time which was very hard and slips in place. Which takes my running to 8 miles and the count down to 699.2 miles

week 43

Monday - Morning: 3 mile steady Evenings: Club
Tuesday - Rest or Cross Train – rest
Wednesday - Morning: 3 miles steady off road Evening : Club
Thursday - 3 mile steady – rest
Friday - 3 mile steady – 3miles
Saturday - 3 mile steady – rest
Sunday - 3 miles steady – cross country

No comments:

Post a Comment