Google calendar

Sunday 21 November 2010

The running with my brother

The week started with me going to the club on Monday night, we were each given a number and had to think of different exercises, I was glad when my number was called out. We then went into the session, we did 2 sets of circuits with pull-ups, press-ups and leg bending exercises. We then did marching on the spot we then did a cool down. Rest on Tuesday. Back to the club on Wednesday, we did 3 sets of circuits across the hall and the normal stuff such as press-ups, star jumps, sit-ups and hand step ups I was with Alan Harrison which I did about 15 of each exercise. David took the second half of the session, we did pyramids of (minutes) 1, 2, 3, 3, 2, 1 which was hard with the 2, 3, and 3, 2, minutes you needed that rest in between I did enjoy the session. Bad back on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I went Christmas shopping to Middlesbrough. I went out on Sunday afternoon with my brother just around Thirsk for a 4 mile run it was nice to go out for run with someone instead on my own he will be running the Thirsk 10 miles next Sunday. Which takes my running to 4 mile and the count down to 695.2


Week 44
Monday - Morning: 3 mile steady Evenings: Club
Tuesday - Rest or Cross Train – rest
Wednesday - Morning: 3 miles steady off road Evening : Club
Thursday - 3 mile steady – bad back
Friday - 3 mile steady – rest
Saturday - 3 mile steady – rest
Sunday - 3 miles steady – 4miles

No comments:

Post a Comment