Google calendar

Monday 27 December 2010

Boxing day running

With no running on Monday night due to snow and ice so I had a rest. I did do some walking when I put out my Kleeneze catalogues. Rest on Tuesday. Rob took a session at the athletics club we ran around the field with our head torches because the footpaths were still to icy, we most of done about 5 miles at a steady pace around the cricket and rugby pitch until I slipped and went down on some ice and banged my head and had to stop and take a rest, then I got back up and started to run again but my head was really hurting me I did however enjoy running around in the dark. I had a rest on Thursday and Friday and with Saturday been Christmas I didn’t go out for run I just enjoyed the day. I did go out on Boxing Day for a run with a speed session first on the Thirsk trading estate between two lampposts, running there and back three times. I then went around the trading estate on to York Road down into town along the side of the beck over the Green on to Hambleton Estate and back home which takes my running to 8 miles and the count so far to 369.3 miles

week 49

Monday - Morning: 3 mile steady Evenings: rest

Tuesday - Rest or Cross Train - rest

Wednesday - Morning: 3 miles steady off road Evening : Club 5 miles

Thursday - 3 mile steady - rest

Friday - 3 mile steady - rest

Saturday - 3 mile steady - rest

Sunday - 3 miles steady - 3 miles

speed session

1st - 1.13

2nd -1.15

3rd - 1.16

No comments:

Post a Comment