Google calendar

Sunday 2 January 2011

The full of cold week

The week started with me having rest on Monday and Tuesday with no club again this week with it been Christmas. Wednesday I made my fruit cake and put out my kleeneze order out around Northallerton on the bike, so I got my daily exercise for the week. By the time Thursday came I had a cough and was full of cold so I took myself out for a 5.5 mile run around Northallerton which I did enjoy apart from going across this field in the pitch black and I couldn't see where I was going I then I had a rest for a few days. I decided to go out for a 5 mile run again around Northallerton which I enjoyed the run while I was out running I did try and catch this other runner and dog but I couldn’t until the dog stopped and she let me pass, I didn’t want to slow down so I kept running fast. I have 14 weeks of marathon training planned so I will be sticking to the plan. My aim is to do the marathon in 4.30/5hrs.which takes my running to 10.5 miles and the count so far to 379.8 miles

week 52

Monday - Morning: 3 mile steady Evenings: Rest
Tuesday - Rest or Cross Train – rest
Wednesday - Morning: 3 miles steady off road Evening : rest
Thursday - 3 mile steady – 5.5miles
Friday - 3 mile steady – full of cold
Saturday - 3 mile steady – full of cold
Sunday - 3 miles steady – 5miles

No comments:

Post a Comment