Google calendar

Sunday 19 December 2010

The icy Time Trial

With no running on Monday again due to (Jack Frost and run team at night) so I went out for a 4 hour walk collected my Kleeneze catalogues in after I finished at the charity shop. Rest on Tuesday. Back to the club on Wednesday where we did the time trial around the cricket pitch because of the icy path on Station Road we ran around 6 times in the dark which was great to do something different, also because of Nigel and Nik cheered us on every lap, I was surprised that Alan and Elle didn’t pass me it all. This none training that I am doing I did enjoy the time trial for a change. Rest on Thursday, Friday and Saturday I did go out for a run on Sunday for a 3.5 mile run around Northallerton I did enjoy just getting out for a run and it was great to get out while there was no ice or snow which takes my running to 5.5 mile and the count so far to 361.3 miles

week 48

Monday - Morning: 3 mile steady Evenings: 4hrs walk
Tuesday - Rest or Cross Train rest

Wednesday - Morning: 3 miles steady off road Evening : Time Trial
Thursday - 3 mile steady - Rest
Friday - 3 mile steady – rest
Saturday - 3 mile steady – rest
Sunday - 3 miles steady 3.5 miles run

No comments:

Post a Comment