Google calendar

Sunday 12 December 2010

The icy week

Week started with no training on Monday night due to exams and been too icy on the footpaths. I did no running until Wednesday night at the school, we did a warm up and then did 3 sets of circuits with star jumps, hand step ups, sit ups and many more exercises. David got stuck in 6ft of snow so Nigel took the session instead, we did 3 sets of 2 minutes with 1 minutes rest in between each minute and 2 minutes rest in between each set, which I did at every 2 minutes at even pace and still managed to shout the time as well I did enjoy the session it was some think different. Due to jack frost been out running at night the paths have been so icy so I didn't risk going for a run but I did go out for a run on Sunday for 3 miles just on the road around town because the roads were clear I did enjoy getting out for change. I have been out doing plenty of exercise delivering my kleeneze catalogues which takes my running to 3 and the count down to 684.2 miles

week 47

Monday - Morning: 3 mile steady Evenings: no Club
Tuesday - Rest or Cross Train – rest
Wednesday - Morning: 3 miles steady off road Evening : Club
Thursday - 3 mile steady – rest
Friday - 3 mile steady – rest
Saturday - 3 mile steady – rest
Sunday - 3 miles steady – 3 mile

No comments:

Post a Comment