Google calendar

Sunday 5 December 2010

The icy week

Week started with Monday night been cancelled due to exams in the gym so I went out for a 3 mile run around Northallerton in the snow, I didn’t fall over, I did enjoy the run in the snow. Rest on Tuesday. I was going running on Wednesday down at Thirsk at the school but the school was closed and Rob was taking session at the Athletics Club but the weather was so bad I stayed in and had rest instead. Rest on Thursday and Friday I did go out for a 3 mile bike ride around the Northallerton on the snowy road which was good fun. I then went out on Sunday night after been at work just to do a speed session between the lampposts on Valley Road I did to straight down and back and 3x around the corner and back on Valley Road between the lampposts which I did about 10 seconds faster. I did enjoy doing something different. Which takes my running to 3 mile and the count down to 687.2 miles

Valley road speed session

1st - 1.23
2nd - 55
3rd - 54
4th - 58
5th - 1.16

week 46

Monday - Morning: 3 mile steady Evenings: 3 miles
Tuesday - Rest or Cross Train – rest
Wednesday - Morning: 3 miles steady off road Evening : Club cancel
Thursday - 3 mile steady – rest
Friday - 3 mile steady – rest
Saturday - 3 mile steady – 3 miles bike ride
Sunday - 3 miles steady – speed session

No comments:

Post a Comment