Google calendar

Sunday 23 January 2011

The con

Club on Monday night, we did the warm up as normal, then we did a pyramid of 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 across the gym in groups of 3. We then did 3 sets of circuits working on our leg muscles, such as step-ups and opposite arm and leg we did a total of 6 exercises and I did 10 minutes walking on the morning. I would say I had a rest on Tuesday but I would be lying I did go out for a 3 mile run just to loosen the legs just around town. Back to the club on Wednesday we did 2 sets of circuits to warm up such as star-jumps, hand step-ups, sit-ups, and press-ups. Rob took the second part of the session, we did 14 minutes of running which was 4, 5, 5 minutes with 1 minute rest, 2minutes between each set I was doing it at a even pace. I was doing 6 lengths of the sport hall and with last one doing 6 ½ lengths, I did enjoy the session. After all this exercise I had done I took Thursday as a rest day. I went out on Friday for a 3 mile run just around Northallerton. I came back and went on my walking machine for 10 minutes. I went down to Thirsk to see my mum and brother Tom, conned me to walking into town then for a nice 5 mile bike ride around Thirsk and to top off we then took my mums dog out for a 2.8 mile walk. So in total I had 9 miles of exercise I then decided to get up early on Sunday and get out for a 10 mile run which I did manage for a change but really I only did 8 miles when I checked against Google map. just running around Northallerton from my flat up to Standard Way along onto Yafforth road in to Romanby, by the football ground over Broomfield onto Thirsk Road and back to the flat which I did enjoy the 2hr run out today which takes my running to 14 miles and the miles so far 24.7 miles and other exercise to 9 miles

week 3

Monday - Morning: 3 mile steady Evenings: Club
Tuesday - Rest or Cross Train – 3 miles
Wednesday - Morning: 3 miles steady off road Evening : Club
Thursday - 3 mile steady – rest
Friday - 3 mile steady – 3 miles
Saturday - 3 mile steady – 9 miles other exercise
Sunday - 3 miles steady – 8 miles run

No comments:

Post a Comment