Google calendar

Monday 14 February 2011

11 miles run

No club again on Monday because Ken was away so I went out 4 miles run around Northallerton. I hear from the other club runners that I have been missed on Monday nights and keeping ask me when I will be back. Only another week of peace and quiet and I will be back on Monday nights. Rest on Tuesday due to been too tired. Back to the club on Wednesday did the warm up as usual and then we did 2 sets of circuits which I struggled with some of the exercises such as the plank and star jumps. David took the second part of the session, we did 15 minutes of running with 1 minutes rest and 2 minutes rest between each set I did 6 lengths in each minute at a consistent pace. I enjoyed the session but was very tired afterwards. Rest on Thursday. I did a speed session on Friday on Valley Road between the lampposts which was around the 1.16/1.18 mark with the slowest been 1.25 there is still time to improve before the marathon and I did 10 minutes on my walk machine. Rest on Saturday. I went out on Sunday for a long run of 11 miles which started with a 5miles run around Northallerton and then 2x3miles on the route that I like, by the time I had finished my legs knew they had been out didn’t enjoy the wind this morning when I was out but I did get good work out running into the wind which takes my running to 15 mile and the miles so far to 76.7 miles

Valley Road speed session

1st 1.16

2nd 1.25

3rd 1.18

4th 1.18

5th 1.16

Week 6

Monday - Morning: 4 mile run
Tuesday – Rest

Wednesday - Evening : Club
Thursday – Rest
Friday – Valley Road speed session
Saturday - Rest
Sunday - 13 miles run

No comments:

Post a Comment