Google calendar

Sunday 6 February 2011

The bad week

With no club on Monday night because Ken is away on holiday he thought It would benefit me to go for a run instead so I took his advice for a change and went out for 3 miles run around Northallerton on the route I like, no rest on Tuesday and with 3 miles run plan for after work just around Northallerton. I just managed to do it in under 30 minutes. Back to the club on Wednesday, we did the warm up as usual with two set of circuits with the first set doing 3 run and the second set doing 5 run which was hard when you had to keep doing the exercise for long such as sit-ups, star jump and hand step up which I did struggle on some of the exercises. David then took the second part of the set, we did 30, 60, 90, 120, 150, 90, 60, 30 second run with the same amount of rest when we got to 150 second I did struggle to keep going. Alan overtook me but I didn't let him beat me on any other set. I enjoyed the session. Rest on Thursday. I went out for run in the wind I must be mad I only managed 2 miles because the wind was very strong try to keep upright was very difficult and it felt like someone had there arm on my back and pushing me down South Parade I put in little effort so I came home and went on the walking machine for 20 minutes = 10 minutes just working the legs and = 10 minutes working the upper body. On Sunday I couldn’t make my mind up if I was going to do the cross country or try and do a 11 mile run. I opted for a long run in 3 parts run up to the station from my flat and get on the train to Thirsk and having a run around Thirsk, popped into see my mum and ran back up to train station in 20 minutes which is equal to 1.9 miles and run back home. I did enjoy doing something different other than just doing a long run. The plan for this week is 4/5 miles run through the week and 11/13 miles run on Sunday which takes my run to 16.5 and the miles so far to 61.7

week 5

Monday - Morning: 3 mile run
Tuesday - Rest or Cross Train - 3 miles run
Wednesday - Morning: Evening : Club
Thursday - rest
Friday - 2 mile run 20 minutes on walking machine
Saturday - rest
Sunday - 8.5 miles run

No comments:

Post a Comment