Google calendar

Sunday 20 February 2011

No long running

No club on Monday night again due to Ken been away, I went for a run around Northallerton I only did 3.8 miles, which was great and then I got back I did 10 minutes on the walking machine. Rest on Tuesday due to being too tired and working too hard the week before. I went to the club of Wednesday night, we did the warm up, we did 3 sets of circuits again I struggled on some of the exercises such as star jumper, the plank and squat thrust. David took the second part of the session where we did 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2 lengths of the sports hall which we had to going with some one that was new so I went with Julie I start of running too fast for the first 2 and 4 lengths so I slowed down and found an even pace which I did enjoy and then we did some power walking to finish and a cool down. Rest on Thursday and Friday I was going run on Saturday until a car tyre ran over my foot and now I have to rest for few days so not doing many miles this week which takes my running to 3.8 miles and the miles so far to 80.5 miles

Week 7

Monday - Morning: 3.8 mile run minutes other exercise
Tuesday – rest
Wednesday – Evening : Club
Thursday – rest
Friday – rest
Saturday – injury
Sunday – injury

No comments:

Post a Comment