Google calendar

Sunday 6 March 2011

The 15 miles that was 12.4miles

The week started with no club again because Ken is injured and maybe out for a few weeks, so I went out for a run around Northallerton for 3.4 miles, which I enjoyed but I do miss Monday nights so hopefully after the marathon I will get back to Monday night sessions. Rest on Tuesday. I went to the club on Wednesday night, we did a warm up with 2 sets of circuits which I struggled with some of the exercises such as star jump and hand step up. We then did 3 lengths 4 times in groups of 3 which was easy enough we then did 5 lengths 4 times in the same group which seem to be easy enough we then got in to groups of 2 where we 2 lengths as many times as we could do in 5 minutes, then did 3 lengths as many time as we could do in 5 minutes which was easy enough. Either I am getting fitter or Dave's sessions are getting easier. Rest on Thursday and Friday. I went out on Friday night were I did 3.9 miles run around Northallerton I also did some speed work on the footpath between the town and Tescos on the hill which I did enjoy. I went out on Sunday morning hoping I would do 15 miles but only did 12.4 miles, I started by running around the town centre which I could have easily gone home after 4.3 miles but I didn’t and did another 3.1 miles I then went home to map my run so I knew how many more miles I needed to do which was 8 more miles which I wasn’t looking forward to the running and with it been warm and I did feel a bit sick and legs were hurting so I only did 5 miles in the end. So my aim is to do 5 miles on a night and to do between 10 to 15 miles on Thursday on my day off which takes my running to 19.7 and the miles so far to 120.7

week 8

Monday – 3.4 mile run 10 minutes other exercise
Tuesday – rest

Wednesday - Evening : Club
Thursday - rest
Friday – rest
Saturday – 3.9 miles run 10 minutes other exercise
Sunday – 12.4 miles run

No comments:

Post a Comment