Google calendar

Sunday 13 March 2011

Run with Alan

No club again on Monday night due to Ken been injured, so I went for run around Northallerton town centre which was 5 miles which I did enjoy. Rest on Tuesday. I went to the club on Wednesday night, we did the warm up, then we did two sets of circuits which Gavin teamed up with me and made me do all the exercises and 3 more of each and told me not to give up and I didn’t. David took the second part of the session we had the race track where we had to do 2½ laps as many times in 30 minutes with us having a rest when your team member was running I did enjoy this week it was better than the week before. I went out on Thursday morning where I did 3.3 miles in the wind which was bad enough and with my legs been stiff from Wednesday nights training so I gave up and went home I went out on Friday night were I did 3.5 miles just around Northallerton. I had rest on Saturday night because I was going out to do CEILIDH at Thirsk which I enjoyed. I got conned into going out for a run on Sunday morning with Alan and Jill. I did have a choice of 6/7 miles so we did 7 miles around the very hilly course where Alan lived (which was flat like Alan told me) I can say I did enjoy the run and maybe going on Saturday or Sunday which takes my running to 18.8 miles and the count to so far to 139.5 miles

week 9

Monday - 5 mile run
Tuesday - rest
Wednesday - Evening : Club
Thursday – 3.3miles run
Friday – 3.5 mile run
Saturday - rest
Sunday - 7 miles run

No comments:

Post a Comment