Google calendar

Monday 28 March 2011

Rest on Sunday

The week started with me going out for a 3 mile run just to loosen the legs from the long run I did on Sunday. Rest on Tuesday. Back to the club on Wednesday where we did the warm up running around the sports hall doing different exercises, we then got in to groups of 3 where we did the exercise and I was with Gavin and Hester who made me do all the exercises with out stopping so this week I didn’t struggle with exercises except for making Gavin laugh when I was doing the plank and he asked me what TV programme I liked and I said Keith Lemon. David took the second part of the session where we ran for 17 minutes non stop I just took it steady with the marathon only 3 weeks away. I had a rest on Thursday with 4 miles run on Friday night just around the town centre I also went out on Saturday for 3.5 miles just around the town centre which I do enjoy I then had a rest on Sunday due to the Thirsk 10 miles road race which was a good success and I enjoy my time Marshalling which takes my running to 10.5 miles and the miles so far to174.2 miles

week 11

Monday – 3 miles
Tuesday – rest
Wednesday - Evening : Club
Thursday – rest
Friday – 4 miles
Saturday – 3.5 miles
Sunday – rest

No comments:

Post a Comment