Google calendar

Sunday 29 May 2011

No Motivation

I had no motivation at the start of the week so there was no running to report on and because ken is injured at the moment I am only running on Wednesday night because it makes it too much of long day on Monday with working in Thirsk. I went to the time trial on Wednesday night at the white horse car park which was a new course through the wood which made for a nice run it was only 2 miles out and back on the same route which I did in 19.54 which was only 1 minute slower than what I do Station Road and I ran at an even pace. Still no motivation on Thursday I didn’t turn up to the evening league and had the rest of the week off to rest I did go for a run on Sunday dinner time 3.4 miles which killed me because I haven't done much over the last 4 weeks I am doing the 30 miles in 30 day challenge From map my run which should be interesting to see if I can 30 miles in 30 days. Which take my running to 5.4 miles and the miles so far to 239.6

Week 20

Monday - Rest
Tuesday - rest
Wednesday - Evening : Club
Thursday -Rest
Friday - Rest
Saturday - Rest
Sunday – 3.4 miles run

No comments:

Post a Comment