Google calendar

Sunday 8 May 2011

Wednesday 3 minutes

Week started with no running on Monday night due to bank holiday, so it was a nice long rest until I got to the club on Wednesday night. Did the warm as usual then we got into the session, we did 3 minutes of running 4 times around this course and around the track until Rob blew his whistle and we stopped for a 1 minute rest and had to run back with in the 3 minutes at even pace which then we cooled down. I had a rest after that easy session and marshalled at the evening league and gave a lot of encouragement to all the other runners I did 3 times between the lampposts on Valley Road on Sunday afternoon my times were around the same as I have done in previous sessions. With no miles to report this week only my time for my speed session on Sunday

1st 1.23

2nd 1.19

3rd 1.23

No comments:

Post a Comment