Google calendar

Monday 25 July 2011

4x5minute

The week started with just a 7.1 miles walk on Monday just around Northallerton and in between doing some research for the family tree and getting back home, feeling hungry so I had my tea and went for walk. With a rest on Tuesday from running but not walking I did a 5.42 miles walk just around Northallerton. I went down to training on Wednesday night where we did 4x5 minutes with 2 minutes rest, we did a warm up to and then got into the session. I did going further each time but could only go at the same pace because I was about dead with all this extra exercise I am doing I ended up doing 13.71 in total with 2 miles at running and 6.45 around Northallerton and 5.26 was walking around Thirsk. Feeling worse on Thursday I just went out for a general walk around Northallerton just to recover. I did go out on Friday for running around the town centre which was 2.66 miles and 4.61 miles walk which took my total to 150.87 which was what I was aiming for. I went out on Saturday for 3.59 run again just around Northallerton and 4.83 miles walk. I did go out on Sunday for 3.29 miles run today which 3x1 miles lap plus extra 0.29 which started from my flat and went up the field down Sandy Bank on to Crosby Road through Trinity Gardens back on to Valley Road and home I did this 3 time and my leg were goosed from going up the small hill for the last time and I did 3.06 miles walk as well. I finish the 3rd week on 50.24 by Thursday and finish the week by Sunday on 53.16 miles which take my running and walking to 53.16 miles and the miles so far to 449.18 miles and I am in front by 28.61 miles of Fran Jeffery Follow use both on Facebook to see you dose the most miles by the end of July.

week 28

Monday –Run 0 walk 7.1
Tuesday –run 0 walk 5.42
Wednesday – run 2 Club walk 11.71
Thursday –run 2.32 walk 2.57
Friday –run 2.66 walk 4.66
Saturday –run 3.59 walk 4.89
Sunday –run 3.29 walk 3.06

No comments:

Post a Comment